Mangrove Yoga Centre Weekend RetreatsThere are a few options you can choose from this weekend
Friday 24th 5pm to Sunday 26th July 3pm
Option 1 Serve Love Give Cost $80Experience a core of the yogic spiritual path on this introductory weekend to the yogic ashram lifestyle. Both mornings of the weekend will be engaged in the upkeep or expansion of the ashram and surrounding properties. This may include working in the kitchen, housekeeping, garden, grounds, maintenance, the farm, office, renovation, in a creative project, or whatever is required. The afternoons are free to join ashram programs and yoga classes, enjoy the serene ashram atmosphere, or explore the walks of the natural bush surroundings.
Option 2 Creative Balance Cost $280 (or $196 if we have 5 bookings)Have fun and gain deep self insight with creativity and craft. Explore harmony and balance between aspects of the personality with SoulCollage® over this weekend retreat. Discover a deeper self through a combination of simple cut and paste collage techniques, meditation, reflection and discussion.
Discover how a balanced personality can be creative, expressive and well integrated. See how disharmony in life may reflect some aspect of the self yet to be integrated. This retreat can give you the tools to explore inner archetypes, personalities and allies that can either hinder or support your personal growth.
• Explore meditation techniques
• Learn about swadhyaya, and the art of self enquiry
• Discover the benefits of creative journaling
• Create SoulCollage® cards
• No creative experience required, if you can use scissors and glue, this course is for you!
• SoulCollage® is an excellent tool for counselors, therapists, and group facilitators
**please feel free to bring a journal and any inspiring images you want to use**
Option 3 Personal Retreat Cost $180For those that may need more personal space and less structure than a themed program, or for those who just want to take some time out of the normal flow of life to rest, heal and restore, this is the perfect way.
All options are costed for a shared room and include:
• Accommodation and all meals Friday evening till Sunday afternoon
• Daily early morning yoga class and Yoga Nidra, morning chanting, afternoon yoga class or meditation and evening kirtans
For more information and to book in contact Sue Brittain: email@example.com or phone 42831426