Join Sue at Mangrove Yoga Centre for a weekend retreat 17-19 March. There's two options to choose from: Yoga Relax Course or Practical Compost & Worm Farming Course.
Yoga RelaxDedicate a weekend to deep relaxation. Unwind through a series of classes focused on invoking your body’s own relaxation response.
· Practice selected yoga postures at a soothing pace
· Learn breathing practices that lead the nervous system to a tranquil state
· Rest deeply with Yoga Nidra
You'll feel completely refreshed and have some simple and effective relaxation practices to take home. This retreat is suitable for everyone – especially those new to yoga!
Practical Compost & Worm Farming WeekendLearn how to feed your garden what it needs to thrive with the same practical methods we use at Mangrove Yoga Farm.
· Get hands-on composting practice at the farm
· Discuss the theory and see it in action
· Take home a guidebook
· Be ready to transform your own garden
Resident gardening professional Janaki will show you what goes into good compost on a backyard or larger scale. These methods use easily resourced organic matter, utilising what Mother Nature offers freely. Common problems and troubleshooting will be covered. Permaculture principles will be discussed. Also see what worms do for you and how to use them in your compost system!
Special 20% discount if you book in and pay with Sue by 9th March