Classes for 2019
Monday 22nd July to Wednesday 11th September
Monday 14th October to Wednesday 4th December (Yoga Classes)
Please Note that the Mindfulness Meditation Course will run for 7 weeks from 23rd October.
- Monday 5.45 - 7.00 pm
- Tuesday 10.00 - 11.15am
- Wednesday 10.00 - 11.15 am
- Monday 7.00 - 8.30pm
- Tuesday 11.30 am - 1.00pm
- Wednesday 5.30 - 7.00 pm
Mindfulness Meditation Course
- Wednesday 7.00 - 8.30pm
So popular it filled up in less than a day. Send me an email if you'd like to be on the waiting list
Mindfulness Meditation Course will be offered again in 2020 - days and times still be decided. Contact Sue if you're interested to participate in the course next year.
Another teacher Jen Wood will be running classes on Thursday evenings at Bulli Community Centre. Contact her for more details: firstname.lastname@example.org
Types of Classes Offered
- Level 1 Basic yoga postures, breathing and relaxation. Suitable for beginners or those who require gentle physical activity.
- Level 2 Expands on the practices taught in the Level 1 course & introduces meditation. For those who are comfortable with the practices taught in the Level 1 course.
- Level 3 This class will not run in Term 4 2019 but will probably run again in 2020. Expands on the practices in the Level 2 Course. For experienced students who practice regularly at home and want to experience more advanced practices.
- Mindfulness Meditation Course based on the Gawler Foundation Mindfulness Based Stillness Meditation (MBSM) Course. Suitable for everyone from new to experienced meditators.
- 8 week Term: One Course $140 (concession $100) Second Course in same term $100
- Please note that the Mindfulness Meditation Course will run for 7 weeks for the same fee but will include recordings of Mindfulness Meditations.
Bookings are essential for all classes.
To enrol fill out the enrolment form and then make your deposit or full payment for classes.
Payments can be made by:
- Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT) Account Name: Yoga for Everybody BSB: 062528 Account Number: 10223071
- BY PAYPAL in the shop on this website - just select the Yoga Fees Icon
- Cheque or money order made out to Yoga for Everybody.
- Cash can also be paid by arrangement with Sue, phone 0242834126 to organise this.
All regular classes are held upstairs at Bulli Community Centre (formerly Bulli Library), 328 Princes Hwy Bulli. This is a unique heritage listed building. The yoga room upstairs looks out onto the escarpment and in winter the warm sun streams in and in summer a cool breeze circulates throughout.
Parking is available behind Bulli Community Centre. Access via Dumbrell Ave, turn left into small lane about 200m from the Princes Hwy.
Coming by public transport buses run along the Princes Hwy and stop just near the Community Centre. Bulli train station is only 10 minutes walk.
For some classes entry will only be through the rear door.
Information & Advice about Yoga Classes
- Wear loose, comfortable clothing.
- Arrive at least 5 mins prior to all classes.
- Bring a light covering, towel or rug.
- It is advisable not to eat for at least 2 hours before class.
- Any missed classes can be made up in a class at a similar level, if space permits. Ring Sue (42834126) to arrange this.
- To gain maximum benefit from the course students are advised to try to attend all sessions and practise at home between classes. Discounts are available for attending more than one class per week.
- Private tuition or classes for individuals or small groups are available on request.
- Short courses and one off classes are also held at various venues throughout the Illawarra.