Classes for 2018
Monday 30th April to Wednesday 20th June
Monday 23rd July to Wednesday 12th September
Monday 15th October to Wednesday 5th December
- Monday 5.45 - 7.00 pm
- Tuesday 10.00 - 11.15am
- Wednesday 10.00 - 11.15 am
- Monday 7.00 - 8.30pm
- Tuesday 11.30 am - 1.00pm
- Wednesday 5.30 - 7.00 pm
- Wednesday 7.00 - 8.30pm
Types of Classes Offered
- Level 1 Basic yoga postures, breathing and relaxation. Suitable for beginners or those who require gentle physical activity.
- Level 2 Expands on the practices taught in the Level 1 course & introduces meditation. For those who are comfortable with the practices taught in the Level 1 course.
- Level 3 Expands on the practices in the Level 2 Course. For experienced students who practice regularly at home and want to experience more advanced practices.
- 8 week Term: One Course $140 (concession $100) Second Course in same term $100
Bookings are essential for all classes.
To enrol fill out the enrolment form and then make your deposit or full payment for classes.
Payments can be made by:
- Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT) Account Name: Yoga for Everybody BSB: 062528 Account Number: 10223071
- BY PAYPAL in the shop on this website - just select the Yoga Fees Icon
- Cheque or money order made out to Yoga for Everybody.
- Cash can also be paid by arrangement with Sue, phone 0242834126 to organise this.
All regular classes are held upstairs at Bulli Community Centre (formerly Bulli Library), 328 Princes Hwy Bulli. This is a unique heritage listed building. The yoga room upstairs looks out onto the escarpment and in winter the warm sun streams in and in summer a cool breeze circulates throughout.
Parking is available behind Bulli Community Centre. Access via Dumbrell Ave, turn left into small lane about 200m from the Princes Hwy.
Coming by public transport buses run along the Princes Hwy and stop just near the Community Centre. Bulli train station is only 10 minutes walk.
For some classes entry will only be through the rear door.
Information & Advice about Yoga Classes
- Wear loose, comfortable clothing.
- Arrive at least 5 mins prior to all classes.
- Bring a light covering, towel or rug.
- It is advisable not to eat for at least 2 hours before class.
- Any missed classes can be made up in a class at a similar level, if space permits. Ring Sue (42834126) to arrange this.
- Many Health Funds provide a refund for your yoga course.
- To gain maximum benefit from the course students are advised to try to attend all sessions and practise at home between classes. Discounts are available for attending more than one class per week.
- Private tuition or classes for individuals or small groups are available on request.
- Short courses and one off classes are also held at various venues throughout the Illawarra.